Board of Directors
DSM operates under the direction of a Board of Directors, which in turn is accountable to Manitoba’s Minister of Health. The Board plans and makes decisions based on established strategic plans and, together with our Chief Executive Officer, reviews the measurable benchmarks in place to monitor our organization’s performance.
The Board is made up of 13 people from Manitoba’s health care community who offer skills and expertise in key clinical, scientific, operational and personnel areas. Together, they provide strong and strategic leadership that helps DSM to pursue its vision of service excellence.
Minutes from Board Meetings, the Board By-Laws, and the Board Governance Manual can be viewed on the Reports and Publications page.
2015/2016 DSM Board of Directors:
- Ms. Arlene Wilgosh (Chair)
- Dr. Shaun Gauthier, Chief Medical Officer, Prairie Mountain Health
- Dr. Helmut Unruh, Surgery Lead, Department of Surgery, CancerCare Manitoba
- Mr. Lee Manning, Executive Director, Manitoba Association of Health Care Professionals
- Mr. Glenn McLennan, Chief Financial Officer, Winnipeg Regional Health Authority
- Mr. Martin Montanti, Vice-President of Corporate Services, Southern Health Santé-Sud
- Mr. Ron Van Denakker, Chief Executive Officer, Interlake-Eastern Regional Health Authority
- Dr. Paul Van Caeseele, Director, Cadham Provincial Laboratory
- Dr. Brock Wright, Senior Vice-President Clinical and Chief Medical Officer, Winnipeg Regional Health Authority